Land Acquisition Property Investments
H & S Development Group, Inc. Corporate Info Sales Info Information Request Tenth Street Commerce Park Space Availability Construction Activity
List of Advantages :
1. The height clearance varies from 26'-2" at the low end to 27'-2" at the high end (fully fire sprinkled system).
2. The roof is made of concrete double tee system instead of metal joists and metal deck. that provides a higher fire rating.
3. The columns and beams supports are made of high strength precast concrete in lieu of steel. This also provides a higher fire rating.
4. The concrete floor slab is 6" thick in lieu of 4" or 5".
5. The concrete mix has two kinds of fibermesh MD & STEALTH products, that shall increase the concrete durability, and minimizes the slab cracking due to shrinkage.
6. The slab is saw-cut at a maximum 17'-0" intervals. All joints are filled with semi-rigid epoxy filler in lieu of flexible joint filler, to provide protection of the slab cut edges against moving loads.
7. Exhaust and supply fans are provided throughout the warehouse.
8. Both street level with 12'-0"W x 14'-0"H overhead doors, and loading dock level with 10'-0"W x 10'-0"H overhead doors are available.
9. Building is supplied with plenty of electrical power, using a 1600 Amps, 277/480 V, 3 phase service (two 800 Amps Panels).